What is the KSQ Job Board?
The KSQ Job Board is a resource for the community in Kendall to recruit talent that will expand the neighborhood’s vibrancy, dynamic sense of innovation, and culture.
Career openings of all types can be found on the KSQ Job Board - from scientists, to delivery drivers, teachers, waitstaff, and research advisors.
How can I access the KSQ Job Board?
Visit kendallsq.org/jobs or click here!
Do I need to have an account, or sign in?
You will be prompted to create a password. The password should be at least seven characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols like ! " ? $ % ^ & ).
How do I post a job?
- Select the package that satisfies your company and listing type, then click the “Listing Details” button.
- Fill out the form in it's entirety by providing company and job information. *PLEASE NOTE THAT THUMBNAIL / SQUARE LOGOS ARE REQUIRED.*
- Preview your listing to check for errors and edit if necessary.
- Click "Submit Listing"
- Enter your payment information.
- Posts will be approved within a 48 hour timeframe.
Where can I find my candidates/applicants?
All applicants should be prompted to contact you directly either via email or URL.
How long do job postings last?
Job postings last 60 days from the date of posting.
What is the pricing structure for job postings?
- All job postings for KSA members are free!
- Company (Non-KSA Member) - $250.00 for 1 job listed for 60 days
- Company Package (Non-KSA Member) - $750.00 $500.00 for 3 jobs listed for 60 days
- Restaurant/Retail (Non-KSA Member) - $25.00 for 1 job listed for 60 days
- Restaurant/Retail Package (Non-KSA Member) - $75.00 $50.00 for 3 jobs listed for 60 days
- Public Sector (Non-KSA Member) - $200.00 for 1 job listed for 60 days
- Public Sector Package (Non-KSA Member) - $600.00 $400.00 for 3 jobs listed for 60 days
I can't find the type of job(s) I'm looking for, now what?
Use the Search function! For example Keyword: Scientist and Location: 02142.
I still have questions, who do I contact?
You can email us at [email protected].